LightFish is a highly addictive arcade game, where the user controls a small fish who lives in the abyssal deeps of the ocean… surrounded by deadly creatures. His objective is to destroy all the monsters who inhabit those dangerous zones by drawing lines onto unexplored territory. However, any enemy who manages to touch the Lightfish will kill him instantly!
LightFish is a classic concept evolved into something new and exciting, with unique features and an original soundtrack. Immerse yourself in a colourful world full of beautiful yet deadly sea creatures and progress through the numberous levels the game offers!
The game is available for purchase in some of the major distribution platforms for PC, including Steam (PC & Mac). There is an Xbox Live Indie Games version too for the Xbox 360.
Some of the major features of the game:
- Classic gameplay evolved and enhanced
- Several game modes: Adventure & Time trial
- 10 different enemy types
- 45 different levels, each one with unique architecture and challenges
- Original soundtrack
- Score system that encourages replayability
- Achievements system (only available on the Steam version)
- Leaderboards (only available on the Steam version)